Prospective Parents and Families
Bloom Early Learning & Child Care is a unique and vibrant place that offers high quality infant, toddler and preschool programs for families in the Plymouth/Wayzata area. Our center serves children ages 6 weeks to five years and focuses on the individual needs of each child and family. Our unique blend of private pay and scholarship families fosters a diverse combination of kids and families, and an opportunity to strengthen our community.
Parents who desire a safe, healthy, loving place for their children to blossom will rest easy at Bloom. Starting with our infant program, where teachers nurture each individual budding personality, all the way through our preschool program where children are being prepared for kindergarten and beyond, nothing matters more to us than the wellbeing and potential of every child that enters our doors.
Support for Parents and Families
- Early learning and childcare for children from 6 weeks to age 5
- Emphasis on parent communication and family interaction
- Family support for questions about parenting and behavior
- Support and access to outside resources for families and their children in collaboration with like-minded and complementary organizations (see Partners)
- Tuition scholarships and assistance available to those families in need
We hope that the following information will help you determine if Bloom is the right early learning and childcare center for your family. Please use the following links to find additional information about Bloom.